The Third Fit4BusinessGrowth Transnational Meeting was held on 26-27 January, 2017 in Bordeaux, France, hosted by Ms. Amélie PERRET – Director of CRED at the IUT de Bordeaux. The meeting aims:
- To review and agree how to conclude IO2 (F4BG VET Training)
- To discuss ideas and plans for IO3 (A New Strategy: F4BG – policy and guidelines)
- To review and plan for future dissemination activities including the multiplier events
- To feedback on the Interim report and project finances
- To review and plan for future evaluation activities
- To discuss initial plans for project closure
The representatives of all project partners from the UK, France, Austria, Bulgaria and Croatia took part in the discussions, sharing experience and feedback on coach training and pilot testing of F4BG Model among local SMEs.
Mr. John Moor, F4BG Project Manager and Director of ETA – the project lead organization, conducted a break storm session to collect ideas from the participants for the Intellectual Output 3 – A New Strategy: F4BG – policy and guidelines.
To read more please download the full newsletter from here.