On-line F4BG Coach Training will be held on 18 November 2016 (Friday) between 13:00-15:00 local Bulgarian time, and on-site at VEDA offices in Varna, 11 Otets Paisij Str., fl. 5 , Bulgaria on 19 November 2016 (Saturday) between 13:00 – 16:00. The training is part of the activities under the Fit for Business Growth Project, supported by the Erasmus + Programme of the EU through the National UK Erasmus Agency. The lead organization is Exponential Training & Assessment Limited in the UK.
Fourteen coaches from Varna, Sofia, Vratsa, Stara Zagora and Veliko Tarnovo will take part in the training, aimed at understanding how to implement the F4BG Model with a Client.
- Understand the Erasmus F4BG project and the F4BG Model
- Learn how to use the F4BG diagnostic tool
- Know each of the 16 Business Practices and supporting tools
- Understand how to implement and use the F4BG Model with clients
- Agree a plan for implementation of F4BG with clients
- Know how to provide feedback to the F4BG team
Interested stakeholders are invited to take part in the on-line training. Link to the e-learning platform will be provided on request.